Sunday, March 2, 2014

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to Thinking with the Southern Hemisphere of the Brain, my new web log exploring creativity, imagination and paradigm change. This blog will be a testing ground for new ideas, a laboratory for lateral thinking that I hope will attract readers as well as commentators. 

My name is Horst Kornberger. I live in Fremantle, Western Australia. I am an interdisciplinary artist, writer, educator and creativity coach. My blog topic reflects my lifelong quest to practice and improve my own creativity and facilitate that of others.

I am interested in the creativity needed for profound change, and the thinking that underpins innovation. I call the former core-creativity (to distinguish it from creativity in general) and the latter: Thinking with the Southern Hemisphere of the Brain. I have chosen this title because it requires the mind to jump over the hurdle of convention into creative comprehension.

If these topics interest you, sign up for email notification or RSS. 

Keep creative

Horst

No comments: